Sunday, September 6, 2020

Search Jobs And Apply For You











About:

I have been working in Recruitment domain since 5 years and have been well aware of the technical aspects.



We are in digital world where internet has opened up many gates and here I would love to help you with your job research and reduce your burden so that you can focus on your interview and related preparations.



If you have landed on this gig, then I'm happy to assist you.

If you have any question about this gig or anything else you can contact me. I’ll reply you as soon.



Before you place an order of this gig, Please let me know about your Job profile/skills/Salary expectations/References required/Email ID. Make sure resume is updated with all necessary information



Required Documents:


Updated Resume (PDF/Microsoft Word Format)

Cover Letter (Microsoft Word Format)



Requited Details:

Salary Expectations

Job Profile

Job title

Preferred 



Do let me know before you place an order, I will be quick to reply you and help you.



Regards,

Yours assistant



Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment