Thursday, March 26, 2020

Search For Jobs And Apply To Them On Your Behalf











About:

If it is time for a change in your career path but you are to busy to apply anywhere because of all your other obligations between your family and full time job. Then you have found the perfect assistant for you to get this important task complete. 



I have been in Executive Recruitment for the last 5 years and have helped hundreds of people find their dream job. On top of searching and applying to positions for you I can also help critique and edit your resume so that employers notice you more. The average hiring manager takes 30-40 seconds scanning your resume so its important that it stands out! 



Depending upon which package you select I will apply to positions for you on your behalf to employers and send you a detailed excel list of every company that I have applied at for you, the date I applied, and the position that I applied to.



Additionally, on top of the packages I am offering in this gig I will critique and edit your resume for $25 



****For Companies I will recruit candidates for your hard to fill positions for a flat fee of $1,500*****



Thanks so much and I look forward to assiting you! 

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment