Friday, March 27, 2020

Prepare You For Your Next Interview











About:

Do you have a big interview?  Are you right out of school or looking to change careers? Need to improve your interviewing skills?



I can help!



I have interviewed and landed jobs with some of the companies including Microsoft, JP Morgan Chase, Sony Music and NBC.  Through the years I have become a master at the interviewing process.



I can coach you for your next interview.



In 15 minutes I can give you some of the top tips to a successful interview. I can also do a mock interviews and I will provide you with feedback and tips as an add on.



Basic Gig: 15 Minute Consultation with Tips



Add On:

1 - 30 Minute mock interview with personalize feedback.

2 - 1 Hour Minute mock interview with personalize feedback. 



Any add-ons can can be broken up into 15 minutes sessions. 



If you do not see a package that fits your needs contact me and I will create one. 



Thanks for looking!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I highly recommend working with Michael if you either haven't interviewed in a while or need some help building your message. He goes above and beyond with his recommendations. Working with him has prepared me well for upcoming discussions with companies. I'm already recommending Michael to friends!

:

Working with Kelly was great. He was attentive and ready to learn. I saw improvement during our session. I am confident Kelly is going to hit a home run in his next interview!

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment