Wednesday, March 25, 2020

Help You Get A Job In Software Development











About:

This gig is designed to help you get the software developer job you always wanted. This is not a normal Resume/CV improvement gig.



In this gig, I will cover the answers that every developer recruiter wants to hear but what they will never ask you directly. By using the answers and techniques provided, you can gain a serious advantage over other applicants.



I have worked as a developer for 7+ years and have been interviewed multiple times with a 100% success rate getting the job. I've also interviewed hundreds of applicants from beginner to expert.



This gig will be done on chat. Chat content is tailored to you but can contain things like:

  • Interview secrets and hacks a software developer needs to say and what the recruiter really wants to hear
  • What to do and say to get into an interview
  • Tips and tricks you can leverage to be the best applicant and land the job like a pro
  • Answers to questions of your choice



Please contact me before ordering the gig so we can schedule a time for the chat session and to make sure I'm available.



To make sure that you're happy with my services, I offer a 100% money-back guarantee.



Order now and get your dream job!

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment