Friday, March 27, 2020

Turn Your Resume Into A Career Target











About:

I provide interview-winning resume writing services for those seeking entry-level up to executive. Writing a resume can be very difficult and intimidating especially if you don't know where to start. With over 15 years sitting as a director of HR or a GM position, currently teaching, and tutoring in Career Help, I know what it takes to turn a boring resume into something that is professionally desired.



What I need from you is your work history (including month & year), company name & state, your job title, and a description of what you did in that position. Any applicable education (degrees, professional certification, or specialized training), degree/diploma obtained, school/university, year and state.



Be as descriptive as possible. Also, let me know what career you are hoping to obtain so I can build your resume to reflect that industry.. Any other information you deem will help me write your resume would be great. 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Tina is detailed, she had a look in to my resume and made it ready for me with in a day, she is great to work with, highly recommend. Thank you.

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much for a wonderful working experience. I highly recommend this buyer! He is everything you want from a buyer!! A+++

Seller's Response:

Tina was very honest when she reviewed my CV. I hadn't had this honesty before from any seller on Fiverr. This gave me confidence that she understood how to write an executive CV and that she would deliver. I not only received an executive CV but advice on how to deal with some issues i may face.

Seller's Response:

Excellent buyer experience. Would do business again. Polite and constant communication. Thank you for your business. A++++

Seller's Response:

She gave me exactly what I needed. I would definitely use her again!




No comments:

Post a Comment