Friday, March 27, 2020

Teach You How To Land A Dream Job At Deloitte











About:

Hi,



Not too long ago I was recruited as a Senior Consultant for Deloitte, the largest multinational consultancy firm on the planet. I worked on exciting projects for some high profile clients and learned quite a lot in the process.



Having also attended Deloitte University, I gained some valuable insight on how to handle difficult clients, how to manage expectations, and how to position myself for success.



The lessons I learned during my time at Deloitte could definitely benefit new recruits. My aim is to arm you with insight and information before applying to work for this world class company.



I will provide you a PDF that contains the following:


- tips on how to market yourself in order to get recruited.
- detailed information on the hiring process.
- inside information on the day-to-day activities.
- advice on how to advance your career path.


There is more info in this package than is listed here. I hope it helps you on your journey.



Hope to chat soon! 



- Sandor Fekete

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment