Thursday, March 26, 2020

Talk To You About Your Acting And Screenwriting Career











About:

* Do you need help with an audition piece?

* A photographer's eye to help you pick out your next headshot?

* Do you need advice about who is legitimate and who is not in this business?

* Do you need assistance/encouragement/support with preparing for a cold reading for an agent or producer?

*Do you have a screenplay or a great idea for a movie and you're not sure what to do next?

Then let's talk soon.

About Me:

I'm a seasoned Screen Actors Guild actor, screenwriter, producer and script consultant in Hollywood. I've been in front of and behind the camera, worked with other producers, acting agents, literary agents, casting agents, and I understand "the business" from many angles...

* I've pitched scripts at studios..

* I've auditioned for casting agents..

* I've read scripts for SAG agents..

* I've done cold readings and prepared auditions

* I've discovered screenplays for producers.





Reviews


:

Excellent experience. Highly recommended. Very professional and personable.

:

Excellent experience. Friendly, knowledgeable and professional. Great to work with. Will order again.

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment