Thursday, March 26, 2020

Prepare You For Your Project Management Job Interview











About:

Do you have a project management job interview coming up?



If you are looking to switch careers or simply move on to the next level in a project management role I can greatly increase your chances.



I have developed a system that greatly decreases the preparation before a project management interview by focusing on 10 generic questions and mastering optimal answers based on your experience to date.



I am a senior project executive with over 10 years of professional project/program/portfolio experience in the fields of Finance, Technology and Logistics, currently overseeing the global project management office (PMO).



In my current role as a Head of the PMO unit, I am accountable for building and developing a global PMO team of project managers that deliver a project portfolio of 50+ complex multi-geo projects across the Globe.



A significant part of my experience has been acquired in a fast-paced, client-facing, global environment working with cross-functional teams in a predominantly virtual setting.



Take the guesswork out!



You will significantly increase your chances of getting a job in project management.


Reviews


Seller's Response:

Asen is just the best!! Excellent work as always.. he dedicates much more time from what he is paid..I am so lucky and happy that I found him through Fiver.

Seller's Response:

Excellent as always!!!

:

Thank you for the positive feedback!!

:

very good experience

:

Asen was really helpful and gave me quite a few ideas to use for my interview




No comments:

Post a Comment