Friday, March 27, 2020

Convert Your Linkedin Page Into A Personal Website











About:

Note: kindly, contact me before making an order.

Research shows that 94% of recruiters are using or plan to use social media as a recruiting and job screening tool and 78% openly admit to Googling job candidates before bringing them in for interviews. If your name doesn't come up, you will lose out on opportunities.

If you are interested in having your own personal website, which can be used to market yourself to potential employers, I have the solution for you.  I will convert your Linkedin profile into your own personal website.  The website is free and will be hosted on the branded.me domain.

I guarantee quality work and will customize the site for your needs.  Your site will be top notch and hopefully bring new and exciting opportunities your way.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Always a great job.

Seller's Response:

This is just so Amazing! He took my profile from scratch and gave me a professional portfolio web page. I certainly would recommend his services to anyone. A++

:

He provided excellent work, well structured and nice graphics. Additionally, his communication, pricing and approach to this project was fantastic. Would definitely work with him again.

:

Love Love your marketing Work, will continue to use your services

:

Easy to work with and talk to




No comments:

Post a Comment