Wednesday, March 25, 2020

Provide You With Career Advice And Develop A 3 Month Plan











About:

ARE YOU CONSIDERING A CAREER TRANSITION? 

DO YOU KNOW WHAT ARE SOME AREAS OF BUSINESS THAT MIGHT BE A GOOD

FIT FOR YOU?



Hello I'm Charisse after 20 years of corporate life, three years ago I decided to leave and take on the entrepreneur life! Although I had a semi-plan I know now I wasn't as prepared as I thought in the beginning.  I want to help you navigate through that process.  



Let's discuss your next steps, time tables, personal development, things to think about, who is your support system and much much more.



30 minute session designed to help you know exactly where you should start on your transition.



Please place your order today! 



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Charisse is truly dynamic in the wealth of knowledge that she delivers. She’s easy to talk with and passionate about helping others. I thoroughly enjoyed the conversation that she and I had this afternoon. I would highly recommend her services. Thank you again Charisse!

:

Thank you! I'm glad I could help! You are amazing! I hope to work with you again soon! Thanks!

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment