Wednesday, March 25, 2020

Job Interview And Resume Coach











About:

Getting a job is a very competitive task, but fear no more! help is here. I have been an interviewer for 7 years at a government agency, 20 years in the IT field and trust me, I can pour tons of knowledge and what to say (or not) during an interview. \



We will review your resume together, do a mock interview and tell you the areas of improvement. If you are shy or don't like to speak in public I will share with you tips after tips and we'll practice until done.



In the Ultimate package (for just $50.00) I can help you edit your resume and help you apply for a job. 



If you are in Florida and would like to learn more about the Florida Grants and Training programs let me know, as this course that I am offering here plus many others could be eligible for them.



Any questions? Please let me know, and let's bring out the Superstar in you at your next interview!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I was very happy with the work that iknowledge completed for me in a timely manner and am very happy with how my resume was revised, it comes across more professional and better then anything I could have done on my own.

:

It was a great pleasure working with you. Thank you so much for letting me help you with your already amazing profile and resume!

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment