Thursday, March 26, 2020

Coach You For Your Job Interview In Banking And Sales











About:

  • ***Interview Coaching for Banking and Sales Roles

I will coach YOU for YOUR job interview!

 

With over 10 years' experience in the banking industry, I've landed top paying jobs with companies that include: Bank of America, Wells Fargo, TD Bank, Merrill Lynch, and Citizens Bank.

 

Why choose me?



 

1. Get the inside scoop of what hiring managers are looking for in bankers and similar roles

2. I’ve helped people with no banking history start careers in banking and I can help you too!

 

In this Gig, we'll conduct a live Skype video to help you prepare for your upcoming job interview.

 

What you will receive:



1 hour minimum face-to-face / Skype time (can be spread over multiple sessions)



  • The help of a seasoned professional to prepare and structure your Q&As
  • Optional FREE tailored interview guide checklist with example questions, answer structures and more
  • Optional "Mock Interview(s)" over live video


My goal is to make you feel confident going into your next interview by preparing you with the answers you will need to land your next job! I’ll share with you everything my mentor shared with me that has helped me land multiple opportunities in my career.



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Mike was incredibly easy to talk to and work with in regards to knowing how and what to say during the interview process. I can say without a doubt I would not have my job today if Mike hadn’t taken the time to prep me for the interview.

:

Call me when your ready to interview for that next promotion! I’m sure it will happen soon. 👍🏽

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment