Thursday, March 26, 2020

Provide You With A Mock Interview, With Tips











About:

Going through the interview process can be very stressful. The more you practice, the easier it gets. I am a professional, who worked in Corporate America for 15 years, as a Director of HR. Now I teach HR.



Whether you are seeking out an entry-level or master-level position, I will help you prepare for your interview, by providing you with a realistic mock interview. I will provide you with the following:

  • I will provide you with interview tips
  • A mock video interview
  • I will provide you with potential questions and answers, specific to your level (in PDF/Word) after your interview
  • I will provide you with any questions that you may have to better prepare you


Please Note: You MUST message me first to discuss an interview time that works for us both, before scheduling a gig. Please keep in mind that I am in "Central" time zone... Thank you! :)

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great advice and very informative interview! Confidence level is defiantly higher! Thank you so much!

Seller's Response:

Wonderful buyer! She maintained an excellent level of communication from start to finish. Good luck with your interview, I wish you the best of luck! :)

:

great, thank you!

:

The buyer was awesome! He was in constant communication with me and a pleasure to work with. Highly recommend!

:


No comments:

Post a Comment