Thursday, March 26, 2020

Conduct A Mock Interview And Prepare You To Get The Job











About:

Hi there!



Ready to receive an offer from the company that you just applied for? I am ready to prepare you for that.



I am a UCLA grad and currently in grad school and have interviewed in numerous places, securing an offer in 90% of places I have applied to. I have what it takes to prepare you to crush that interview and I am positive that my knowledge and skills will prepare you for that interview. 



Interviewing is not only about answering the questions, but it is also about making sure they want to hire the right person, someone the employer wants to work with every single day. Experience + social skill = job offer.



I will not only ask you questions based on your resume and job description, but give you constructive criticism on your answers, body language and other things that I believe will help you crush that interview.



Please ask for my availability and make sure you have a SKYPE account so we can conduct our session there. I will also need a resume and job posting (or description) of the place you applied for.



Thank you and please contact me with any further questions. I can be accommodating depending on your needs.



Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment