Friday, January 24, 2020

Redesign And Review Your Resume











About:

If you need your resume to look and feel a bit more professional -- then you've come to the right place!



What I offer:

  • I will reformat/redesign and review your resume
  • Convert your resume to a LinkedIn profile
  • Once done, your resume is delivered in .pdf and/or .doc format - a Google Docs version can also be made available


What I need from you:

  • Your current resume in .doc or .docx format or shared via Google Drive
  • A few words about what you are hoping to get from the redesign


If there is something you need but is not listed - just reach out and it would be my pleasure to work with you on figuring it out.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Yes, Rudy did redesign my resume the way I wanted it.

Seller's Response:

Type a comment…

Seller's Response:

Rudy communication is amazing, even though I was busy and slow to respond, he was very patient and professional. I would recommend him 100%

Seller's Response:

Excellent experience. Very professional and timely

:

Awesome client. Was willing and ready to work with me in getting this done right and on time. Provided me more than what I needed to ensure a positive turnaround.




No comments:

Post a Comment