Friday, January 24, 2020

Revamp Your Dull Resume











About:

I am an expert at revamping poorly written, formatted resumes. I can take a standard and plain resume and make it eye-catching in no time! I have many years of hiring experience and know what will grab the attention of an employer. Trust me, I've set aside hundreds of resumes just because they were too "busy" or filled with bad grammar and typos!

Hire me and I'll make your job searching a whole lot easier for a whole lot less than the average company!

In addition to simply editing already existing resumes, I am also available to create entirely new resumes and cover letters for additional fees. 

$25 gets you my proofreading services. I will also send suggestions on the type of changes recommended to get the most out of your document. I DO NOT make the changes for you.

For additional fees, I will write or re-write your whole resume INCLUDING TOTAL REFORMAT IF NEEDED. (See Gig Extras for details)

I will provide a Word doc. but do not guarantee ease of editing due to templates used.

Review content (employ. dates, contact info) Due to the high volume of orders from other sources, I prefer to get the job done right the first time.

?'s-contact me 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

excellent work on the revamp resume

Seller's Response:

This seller always takes great care of me and my needs. She is super awesome and great to work with!!!!

Seller's Response:

Always a pleasure working with you, Aaron! Thank you for your business!

Seller's Response:

If you want it done right and look amazing this is the only person I would use!!! Thank you for your awesome services!!!!!

:

Thank you! It’s always great doing business with you. Best of luck with the job!




No comments:

Post a Comment