Monday, January 27, 2020

Give You Coaching For Job Search











About:

Get the job you want and deserve! Make that your presence and profile stand out with knowing how to do an excellent job interview!



I can give you indications of:

  • How speak in a job interview
  • How to respond the usual (and not that usual) questions of a job interview
  • What behavior you must have during a job interview
  • What strategies you can use when you are postulate to a work and when you have a job interview


I also offer advice on Human Resources. Guaranteed, I am a professional in HR with more than 10 years of experience, professional interviewer and an expert psychologist. Only I require you to tell me your work experience and the position to which you aspire postulate or you find postulate.



Please do not order without submitting all relevant documentation.





Reviews


:

Very thorough observation and recommendation for my resume and job search. I am much more confident of my next job interview.

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment