Saturday, January 25, 2020

Craft An Outstanding Graduate Resume











About:

Graduate resume writing packages are designed to drive success and assist those entering the workforce. Your documents will be fully tailored to target your chosen career path, while focusing on emphasizing transferable skills to get you closer to your dream job.

My extensive experience in International Recruitment and Resume Writing has allowed me to gain an in-depth knowledge of industry-specific requirements across a vast range of disciplines. I can make your resume shine.

Basic - Comprehensive resume writing service.

Standard - Full resume rewrite plus the creation of a cover letter to complement your resume.



Premium - Create your personal brand! Get a new resume, cover letter, and LinkedIn profile.

You can be confident that you'll receive an ATS compliant resume of outstanding quality to give you the best chance of securing interviews for target roles.



If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact me prior to order placement. 



*Note - This is a resume writing service, rather than a design gig.

Reviews


:

I really appreciate what she did for me. It helps me a lot.

:

Claire did an amazing job in turning my bland resume into one that truly stands out from the pack. She has an amazing eye for detail and will turn your existing resume into something truly special. The cover letter was also well done and easily customizable for applying to specific job positions with your current skills. Truly a pleasure to work with and delivered faster then expected. Do not hesitate in ordering this service from her as you surely will not be disappointed, thanks again.

:

10/10 would recommend

:

Delivered my order within 24 hours. Awesome service. Will order again in future.

:

Absolutely brilliant work! I cannot stress this enough, everyone could benefit from TheBackPacker’s help! Thank you so much!




No comments:

Post a Comment