Wednesday, January 22, 2020

Assist With Career Advice And Business Tips











About:

1.Career advice

2.Business Tips

3.Career choices

4.starting a business vs getting hired

5.Investment Decisions etc



I have taught for a very long and I have interacted with a lot of people from different fields. I also I have my own businesses and consultancy firm which I learn from. I believe I have gathered enough experience to assist others.



I do offer one time advice but i do encourage a continuous process so  as to monitor on the progress.



For businesses and corporations I offer professional help from years of practice experience to assist in developing them. They include market research, financial analysis, financial statements interpretation, capital budgeting, investment decisions, among others that might be needed.



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Thank you great seller and a great communicator providing awesome services. Highly recommended!!!

:

Gave super helpful advice and was willing to continue chatting to be as helpful as much as possible! Super nice guy!

:

Very practical advice from a different perspective, and I can tell he has studied my situation best possible to provide it. Would return for another order. Thank you!

:

Decent with some brainfood for ideas on how to tackle my problem.

:

They are fast and reliable.




No comments:

Post a Comment