Wednesday, January 29, 2020

Perform A Mock Interview And Review Your Resume











About:

Congratulations! You scored an interview and this is half of the battle. I can help you win this battle by having an effective strategy for a successful interview.

I am an Associate Director at a well known Financial Services company and have over 15 years of experience working in Corporate America as well as the not-for-profit sector. I have interviewed many individuals in the Finance, IT, Risk Management, Privacy and Philanthropic sectors.

I will conduct a mock job interview (a simulation of a real interview), give you feedback and advice on the content of your answers and your resume.

As I am also a hiring manager and know exactly what to do and things to stay away from doing in an actual interview. Looking forward to sharing this insider information with you to help you obtain your dream job!

I ask that you submit your resume, a description of the job posting to me (or type of the job offer) you want to apply for and I will tailor my questions to the requirements of the job.

Please confirm available dates and times around my availability, as Fiverr will penalize me if I provide services within the promised 3 days.

Successful Job Hunting!

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment