Monday, January 27, 2020

Reveal The Best Career For You Through Astrology











About:

Everyone is special and unique. There is a special place for everyone in this world. 

Don't you want to find/ get a clue about it? 

Do you want to know about your destiny and the best career for you?

Don't you want to find the career field/s which you can be both emotionally and financially happy?

You are in the right place!



In the basic gig, I will mention what are the best field/fields for you using vedic astrology and my intuition skills. 



Note - I NEVER copy and paste from a website to create your report. I personally analyze your main chart and also other divisional charts to give you a very much personalized report. It takes me more than an hour just to analyze the charts properly.



Required Information 

  • Birth Day
  • Birth Time
  • Birth Place


If you don't know the time of your birth, the accuracy of the prediction will be low. :( 

Please mention the month of your birth in words, so that I don't get confused with the day.



Please read all the information in packages and order, and let me assist you if something's not clear before ordering :)



If you want a service which is not mentioned here, please ask me before buying the gig!



Thank you!!! :)

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment