Friday, January 31, 2020

Write Professional Resume, Cover Letter And Linked In











About:

It Can increase your chances of winning your dream job with this unique resume package! 



I am qualified professional with more than 14 years experience as a recruiter, Financial Expert, Accounts Expert and Internal Audit Manager. As a Certified Professional Resume Writer (CPRW), Resume Consultant and member of various institutions by virtue of my knowledge and experience  of management process in a variety of organisations, I simply will write, design and edit your resume TIMELY.



I have personally screened and assessed HUNDREDS of resume and interviewed over 200 applicants. With these level of my exposure to commonly made mistakes and pitfalls, if you allow me, I will design a job winning resume, cover letter and LinkedIn Profile devoid of errors and mistakes.



In addition, your resume will be creatively optimized and restructured to beat the Robot Recruiter. TIMELY DELIVERY IS CERTAIN

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I wanted a resume that was to the point and showed my best skills and this gig captured it. thank you

:

Outstanding Experience!

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment