Thursday, January 23, 2020

Write/Proofread Your Professional Resume In Under 24 Hours











About:

I offer a premium resume production or revision service in UNDER 24 HOURS! When given the required information, I will spin a professional resume with a personal edge. You don't want to just look like every resume out there--you want clear formatting, dynamic positioning, and an easily legible slate. ♦ Feel free to post instructions to tailor your resume to exactly YOUR standards. Want colors? Tell me which ones and where. Want me to focus on certain key areas over others? Let me know! I will do whatever it takes to ensure you get -exactly- what you are looking for! ♦ *CURRENTLY OFFERING: ONE FREE REVISION AFTER FINAL PRODUCT TO ENSURE SATISFACTION*

Reviews


:

good job

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment