Friday, January 24, 2020

Give You 30 Minutes Of Creative Business Coaching











About:

Sometimes as small business owners, we get lost in the storm of details. No wonder! Usually, we're everything from CEO to janitor, which leaves us feeling creatively drained. If you're feeling stuck or stale and need some insight into adding some vitality to your brand story or client outreach, let's chat. Tell me the dilemma (for example, "I need to create more meaningful connections with women in my community. Help! How can I do that when everyone is so busy and over-scheduled?") and I'll work with you to create soulful yet achievable steps towards creating a brand you can go to sleep being proud of.



My background is diverse and includes time spent as a columnist, a creative director, an art studio owner, a freelance writer, a mom, a party-planner, a decorator, a DIY blogger...I've done a little bit of everything. Mostly though, I'm a creative soul and mindful consumer with a knack for spotting and illuminating authenticity in brands.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment