Thursday, January 30, 2020

Tutoring, Career Advancement, Job Hunting, Finance And More











About:

Hi,

For the last 5+ years, I have been a Healthcare professional in a variety of roles that include Project Management, Quality Assurance, and I am currently in a Project Management role for a health insurance company that focuses on Quality and Performance Improvement.



I have a basic approach to teaching and like to breakdown how to become successful in any field using my own examples and career path. I will show you the steps to win at any career using proven methods that I have used and have already worked for many others.



I am passionate about seeing you succeed in all areas of life! 



Areas of Expertise:

  • Resume Building and Tweaking
  • Proofreading, essay writing, organization and planning for your future
  • How to land and succeed at an interview
  • Getting a desired salary and salary increases
  • Using LinkedIn and other online resources to get ahead
  • Career advancement through networking, hard work, and basic analytic skills
  • How to balance higher education with a full-time job
  • Managing your finances from budgeting, saving, getting out of debt and investing
  • Social Interactions – public speaking, presentations, and networking


What are you waiting for? Go purchase a gig! 

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment