Saturday, January 25, 2020

Review And Edit Your Actor Resume, Headshot And Demo Reel











About:

Hi I’m Genesis,

Casting, Production, and Marketing is my main background in entertainment. I have spent the last 6 years producing content for social media,  magazines, Youtube, television as well as developing and booking talent. During these years I’ve accumulated  knowledge in talent and what talent agencies are looking in them.I’ve Booked more than $90,000 annually on Union and Nonunion jobs for the southeast region. 

I've developed talent, reviewing hundreds of headshots, resume and demo reels!The talent I developed booked  print and commercials projects with Pepsi, Budweiser, Disney, Champs, ESPN, UCF and more.  



If you are in need of professional help, I can help you!

What I need...

  • Your headshots

  • Resume

  • Demo reel (If you need editing, is available for an additional price)

  • What industry? Commercial, television, film

  • What region? Los Angeles, Atlanta, New york etc..



What will I do?

-I will review all of them and send you a document and recommendations from an agent and producer point of view.

-If desired I will edit your demo reel or resume



Reviews


:

GREAT JOB FAST RESPONSE

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment