Monday, January 27, 2020

Teach You How To Play Phantom Forces











About:

I'm here to help the people who want to be good at Phantom Forces within a 1-3 hour time span and I will do my very best to help you accomplish your goals. so essentially i'm a Phantom Forces coach. At the time of writing this description i am a rank 154, I am an extremely good sniper and can work with any gun except the zip22 but one thing I will tell you is that the best way to get good at a game is to play it for extended periods of time and I know people always say that but its true if you play for about an hour every day you will be 20 times better than you were.

After this session you will be noticeably better BUT you will not be godly so don't expect to extremely good.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment