Thursday, January 23, 2020

Help You Prepare For Med School And Residency Interviews











About:

Applying to medical school or residency is stressful enough without having to worry about your interview performance. Preparing beforehand with both practice interview questions and real-time interviewing will both lessen your nerves and allow you to shine on interview day. Showing these programs who you really are, and why you would be a valuable asset to an institution is key to ensuring you are accepted to medical school or ranked highly.



I am a current resident at a renowned academic institution in Chicago, IL. During my medical school training, I served on my school's admissions committee for all four years, interviewing incoming students as well as reviewing and creating criteria for admission. Beforehand, in college, I was a theater minor, where I honed my public and private speaking skills. All of these experiences will help me prepare you to present your best self on interview day.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment