Thursday, January 23, 2020

Be Your Nursing Career Coach











About:

Professional athletes have coaches.  Why shouldn't nurses have coaches?



https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHDq1PcYkT4&t=5s



How good do you want to be?



45 minute career coaching session focusing on your goals and action plans.



Custom gigs are available.

Reviews


:

This is my second time working with Michelle back-to-back in regards to interview prep help for a hospital. Michelle helped me with a mock interview and gave me great feedback and tips after going through my answers with her. I immediately felt confident and at ease after speaking with Michelle. She is very honest, encouraging, and responsive. She has given me actionable coaching on next steps in my nursing career as I'm kind of stuck at a roadblock. She is genuine, compassionate, and understanding to my situation. She wants to see people thrive by using her leadership, communication, skills, and interests. If you need career coaching help, Michelle is your person and you will not regret it!

:

I would absolutely recommend Michelle as a nurse career coach to anyone who is seeking nursing career advice, especially those who are new grads or would like to have some tips on their first few jobs, and/or considering making career moves in the nursing industry. What I appreciate about Michelle is that she's honest and easy to talk to. Michelle knows so much and genuinely wants her advisees to thrive and succeed. Her breadth of experience is an invaluable asset, and she is attuned to the job market for young nursing professionals with 25 years of nursing experience and education/knowledge in business admin and leadership. Thank you for your help! :)

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment