Thursday, January 30, 2020

Help You Negotiate Effectively











About:

Are you facing a tough negotiation? Are you scared of failing, crumbling, and walking out defeated? Are you unsure on how to approach the other party and how to get what you want without burning bridges? Maybe you're even unsure what exactly you want to get and where your interests lie? 



All these questions are sometimes tough to answer or prepare for by yourself. Here, I offer you the opportunity to talk things through with me on Skype. 



About me: 



I am a mediator, startup-founder, and doctoral student analytical geochemistry (expect to graduate by the end of this year). I am currently trying to get "back into" mediation and coaching through fiverr. 



Tools I work with: 



Spiral dynamics (Clare Graves, Don Beck) 

Interest-based negotiation (Roger Fisher, William Ury) 

Self-awareness, meditation



Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment