Wednesday, January 29, 2020

Assist In Ideation Consulting











About:





How's it going guys,



my name is Claude Gaiven 



and I am a Brainstorming Consultant



...



oh, what's that?



you don't know what a Brainstorming Consultant is? 



I don't blame ya, I just came up with the job so does not really exist,



UNTIL NOW,
now, now, now (*echoing sounds*)

( this was written a while ago and after some research turns out it does exist...kind of )



well, it is someone who helps you do one or many things of these 3 things.



  1. To help you come up with new ideas or just developing an idea that you came up with by yourself.
  2. Help you develop the new idea 
  3. Figure out what to do with your idea after it has been fully developed. 


All of the above numerically listed things summarize to simply being brainstorming your idea.


Think of me as a virtual business partner, or as a friend who just wants to help you create the impossible...for money :D.



If you have any questions please feel free to message me here and I will try to get in contact with you as soon as I can.



# awesome

# kats

# robots

# hashtag



GAIVEN OUT !!!



(*mic drop)

(*mic hit the floor)

(*mic continues to roll off the stage)



Reviews


Seller's Response:

love that the person was honest in his review of my invention and saved me money another company charged 95 dollars . I will go to this person for another design of my invention

:

He was very precise in his deliveries, knew exactly what he wanted and knew exactly what advice he needed to change, develop and grow his product. Could not have asked for a better aspiring inventor.

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment