Tuesday, January 28, 2020

Review Your Resume Or CV And Provide Feedback











About:

Hello, my name is Nick and I want to help you gain a competitive edge when you are applying, interviewing, and negotiating for your next career!  The different levels of my package cover anything from a thorough review of your resume with feedback, to a fully-detailed creation of your resume for the employer and a mock interview.  My goal with you is to leave feeling prepared for the next steps in your career!



My experience in the corporate world allows me to provide you feedback on what I did right, but more importantly, what I did wrong so that you don't repeat the same mistakes when it comes to your job hunt!  

Reviews


:

Good tips to create a good resume.

:

Fast replies. Spot on review. Good value for the price!

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment