Wednesday, January 29, 2020

Find You A Summer, Seasonal, Or Camp Job











About:

Hi. My name's Paul, and I'm from the United States. I've spent the last 6 years working seasonal jobs and summer camps, and have worked in over 10 different seasonal positions. I think it's time I started putting that experience to use.



If you're interested in finding a seasonal job, I have the experience to help you find it. Feel free to contact me for more information about my qualifications.



With the basic package, you'll receive a list of seasonal jobs that fit what you're looking for. Make sure to include your location, interests, and preferences if you choose this option.



The standard package also includes an hour of consultation. During this time, we can talk about the seasonal industry, and you can ask any questions you have, or you can be much more specific about what you're looking for, or we can do both. You'll also receive a list of jobs that are likely to work for you, as well as any other relevant information in follow-up paperwork.



The premium package includes plenty of consultation time, which takes place over the course of the entire process. I'll be with you all the way from deciding what you want, to receiving the offer letter.



Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment