Wednesday, January 29, 2020

Show You How I DOUBLED My Salary











About:

This is an ebook detailing how I doubled my salary at one salary negotiation. 



This is a very practical book giving you 9 techniques that will almost guarantee you a raise at your next salary negotiating. 



I am a business professional, 40 years old, with a Masters Degree (M.Sc.) and over 20 years of experience in Management consulting, sales and negotiating. 



A salary negotiation is typically something that most people dread, as it is two parties coming against each other from opposite perspectives - but what if it does not need to be!? A company wants and needs the employee and the employee wants to be in the company (and get a salary). 



This book teaches you some techniques for being prepared, what to say and do in the meeting, and how to best influence the situation before to maximise the output. 



I also explain in detail the situation I was in, what I did and how I managed to double my salary in one meeting. 



Enjoy it...



Patrick 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

He went above and beyond and delivered quickly. Can't wait to read through and take in all the tips and recommendations. Thanks once again!!

:

It's a great book with a lot of useful tips. I actually used some of the advice and got a decent raise. It really prepared me for the meeting with the boss. Not bad for five bucks.

:

Wonderful thank you!! :-)

: :


No comments:

Post a Comment