Friday, January 31, 2020

A 8 Oracle Card Life Coach Reading











About:

Curious about your Life’s Outlook

Hi, I’m Q! I will do a reading highlighting 8 preset areas (health, love relationships, non-romantic relationships, life purpose, job, money, spiritual, and karmic influences) of your life in my Wheel of Life Spread for a $160 special! You will receive a picture of the cards (the spread layout) + typed full analysis for each card. See gig extras for more options.  



ABOUT MY CROSSROADS DIRECTIONAL CARD DECK

The Crossroads directional card deck is designed to guide you along your life’s highway. With over 100 cards consisting of uniquely designed road signs with varying shapes, colors, and words, we can use my cards to gain more insight into your life’s question(s).

So, order a gig and give my cards a try. If you fall absolutely in love with them, then just message me about ordering a deck and booklet for your own personal use.

Special Instructions: The more specific the question, the more specific your reading. This reading is not meant to replace any healthcare professional's advice. If obtaining a reading for someone else, then you must first get their permission or you risk disrupting the reading. 

To Your Success! 

Q

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Outstanding Experience!

Seller's Response:

Great client!

Seller's Response:

My reading was exceptional! The tarot cards are very interesting and the reading provided a lot of insight to what I am currently experiencing. Very powerful! Thank you

:

Excellent client! Thank you for your business.

:

Interesting spread with an unusual deck attracted me :) Turned out it's very accurate, though a mini snap shot of general reading. Q did clarify on my doubts, which I truly grateful alot. Highly recommended!




No comments:

Post a Comment