Wednesday, January 29, 2020

Prepare You For Consulting Business Case Interviews











About:

Are you in the middle of your recruitment season? Did you get interview invites from MBB and top 7 firms? Do you face difficulties in solving business cases? I can help you prepare for case interview. This gig will offer one case interview practice in which you will have to solve one case and then I will provide you the detailed feedback. If you have any specific type of case in mind, let me know. 

Reviews


:

Abhishek delivered as stated! He walked me through how to think about a case and the importance of a proper structure. He was very helpful in identifying gaps in my understanding and helping me close them. I will definitely be taking more sessions with him.

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment