Saturday, January 25, 2020

Write, Design And Edit Your Resume, Cover Letter, Or Linkedin











About:

Professional and experienced resume writer and applicant profile optimizer.



For the past 8 years, I have considered my self a serial applicant throughout the professional world. As an aspiring investment banker, I participated in a grueling recruitment process and even interned in the campus recruiting department at Goldman Sachs. I landing a job in Sales & Trading at Morgan Stanley before finding my calling within the start-up ecosystem. Currently, I am on my way to Harvard Business School in the fall. So, you could say I know a little bit about crafting...and re-crafting your professional story to become a stand-out applicant.



From the ivy league to wall street, I have both submitted and received thousands of resumes throughout my career and I am here to help! If I have learned anything along my job search journey, it is that less is more. Let your resume/cover letter speak for itself, void of any distractions.



I typically incorporate the following sections when crafting my resumes:

summary

education

core competencies

experience

licenses

community



With a proven track record in highly competitive fields, I am ready to make you a standout applicant!

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment