Saturday, January 25, 2020

Design Professional Resume, CV And Cover Letter











About:

Hello Friend, Welcome to my GIG

 

Are you looking for a Professional CV/ Resume design…?

 

If you are looking for a professional Resume design so that you can apply for  your desired job, then you are in the right place.

I will design an eye catching professional resume for you which will highlight your Education, Experience and proficiency and get attention by any company.

 

What you will get from me..?

  • Fully editable source file
  • JPEG, PDF or any other file format
  • Free QR code (if needed)
  • Unlimited revision
  • Within 24 hour delivery
  • 100% client satisfaction
  • 100% Money back guarantee

 

What I need to get started :

  • Ready contents
  • Your image
  • Specific color (if any)
  • Specific design (if any)

 

Note:

5$ is for only 1 page design , for every extra page will be cost 5$

Please provide error free content

If you have any specific color requirement please mention that

If you have any specific design please mention it first.

 

So just place your order and leave the rest to me. I will create an eye-catching resume for you to fulfill your Goal.

 

If you have any questions please let me know. I will be happy to answer you.

 

Thanks,

Shovon44

 

 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Very responsive, many revisions, polite manner. On occasion, a little difficult to get a my changes pinpointed but Shovon worked at it until it was what I asked for. Thank you.

:

Delivery and revision time varied. Overall great job in understanding what I wanted.

:

Great, thanks!

:

Timely and professional

:

Excellent work!




No comments:

Post a Comment