Saturday, January 25, 2020

Give Advice For Usmle Step 1 Preparation











About:

I am med student from Mexico that already took the Step 1 USMLE. I found out that videos in youtube might not be right for all and that advices online are mainly for US med students. I will give you the advice and help you select the best resources for you to study for this exam. I had an excellent score, but it was because I learned how to use the resources correctly and put it hard work. Calendars are necessary to keep in track with your progress and having someone help you make it with experience will be amazing, I wish I had this before since it would have helped me a lot. I can honestly say that it is a hard exam but with organization and dedication you can get through it and get one step closer of that desired residency program specially if you were not in a US Med school

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment