Wednesday, January 22, 2020

Edit Your Resume To Get You Hired











About:

With more than eighteen years of professional hiring and interviewing experience in a Fortune 500 corporate banking environment and more than 1,400 orders completed on Fiverr, my skills as a resume writer will highlight your professionalism and fast-track your application through the Applicant Tracking System (ATS) and land you right in front of the hiring manager.  My customized resume revisions will help you make a phenomenal first impression.


Let's be honest; a fancy formatted resume may look nice, but once it gets uploaded to an ATS, all the formatting is stripped away and what's left is the content.  Is your content impactful? Is it compelling? Is it what a hiring manager is looking for?  I have personally interviewed and hired hundreds of people throughout my career and know what it takes to stand out from the pack.


I have been selling on Fiverr since 2014. During that time I have helped more than 1,000 satisfied customers with more than 775 4-and-5-star reviews as evidence.  You won’t find a better, more thorough resume editor anywhere!


I look forward to helping you achieve your career goals and land that dream job!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

It was great!

Seller's Response:

Glad you were pleased, don’t hesitate to let me know if you need help with anything else!

Seller's Response:

During the first revision period that was sent back to me, FIVERR completed the order. I didn't realize that I needed to select the revision and not just reply [so that FIVERR doesn't think you're satisfied with the first delivery.] I also didn't realize that you're essentially redoing the resume yourself (via revisions) after the ATS is run by the seller -- this causes a lot of back and forth with. Inturn I didn't receive my final revision. (Order date 10/9 - still no final revision 10/21)

:

Super easy. He took all the feedback I provided and incorporated them into my resume very well.

:

Glad to hear it. Thanks and good luck!




No comments:

Post a Comment