Wednesday, January 22, 2020

Provide A Professional Resume Writing Service











About:

★ Professional Resume Writing Services

★ Cover Letter Writing

★ LinkedIn Writing and Optimization



Seeking the job of your dreams? Look no further! I provide interview-winning resume writing services for those seeking entry level, professional, and executive roles.



My extensive experience in International Recruitment and Resume Writing has allowed me to gain an in-depth knowledge of industry-specific requirements across a vast range of disciplines. I can make your resume shine.



Choose from the range of packages below or contact me for a custom offer.



✎ Package 1 - Professional Resume

✎ Package 2 - Professional Resume + Cover Letter

✎ Package 3 - Professional Resume + Cover Letter + LinkedIn



You can be confident that you'll receive an ATS compliant resume of outstanding quality, giving you an edge over other applicants and getting you the interview you deserve.



✪ 100% Satisfaction Guarantee 

If you're not happy with the completed product, you'll receive a refund.



» For resumes exceeding 2 pages, please add the additional page charge as a gig extra.



Drop me a message if you have any questions.



☛ Claire ☚



Reviews


:

I love the way she did my resume and my personal statement, even I myself not able to represent myself the way she did it as totally strange, it sounds like she knew more than me myself. Thanks allot.

:

It was very easy. She took direction very well and made this a painless process. I expect to be very successful in my job search with my new resume. Thank you Claire.

:

This was a seamless process. I uploaded my resume and the updated version Claire provided was amazing. I will follow up once I generate an interview. I highly recommended her services.

:

She had great reviews and her prices were also reasonable! She did an amazing job and she was great with communication and very efficient with her services!

:

I really did not like the language used in the resume. The terminology was changed and the distinction was very big considering my field of work. A lot of run on sentences as well.




No comments:

Post a Comment