Thursday, January 30, 2020

Answer Unlimited Questions About The Army











About:

I am an Army Reservist currently on Active Duty deployed to a combat zone overseas. In my field, I travel a lot and have been anywhere from Afghanistan to Kuwait to Qatar. My diverse background gives me a lot of insight into a variety of aspects of the military. I can give you information about joining, jobs (MOSs), training, career advice, educational benefits, deployment concerns, pay, or even references on military law and regulations (my personal area of expertise). I will answer these questions via email typically, but I am open to any option. I really enjoy helping others, so your 5 bucks will get you unlimited questions. Please ask me all you like!

Reviews


:

Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

:

The information I received was very helpful and informative. He put a lot of detail in the answer. I'm very satisfied!

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment