Saturday, January 25, 2020

Maximize Your IT Career With My Passion As A Mentor











About:

We will schedule a one on one coaching session to discuss your IT Career - over Skype for Business or a Private Conference Line. If you are only getting started, graduating college, or a few years into your career, I will use my 20+ years of IT management and leadership skills to maximize your career.



  • This is NOT a get-rich-quick scheme.
  • This is for people who are willing to work on their career.
  • Let me teach you exactly what it takes… pulling no punches, with no sugarcoating! 


My experience brings all the “do’s and don'ts” straight to you – Here are some examples of general topics we can discuss, but not limited to:

  1. Discuss your background - the more you tell me up-front on the Gig-order, the better!
  2. Your career Goals - Include these details in your gig-order so we can maximize your time!
  3. If you don't know what area of IT you want to focus on, I'll recommend ways to discover your interests.
  4. How do you get into IT in the first place?
  5. How do you land a job without experience? 
  6. How do you change job types or roles?
  7. Interview guidance and techniques.
  8. Motivation and healthy habit building for IT success!


All conversations are confidential.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Nick is highly professional, great to talk to, and he provides sound advice. Recommended.

Seller's Response:

Nick was very knowledgeable about the IT industry and had a lot of helpful advise and tips for my job search. He was also extremely valuable in helping me to rebrand my skills and public image to move in a new direction.

Seller's Response:

Thank you!

:

Nick is a great mentor. He starts out by asking about your experience in IT & what you're looking to do towards the end of your career. In 1 session, he was able to determine my weaknesses in my resume, give me advice on interviews, & how to search for growth opportunities in my area. I believe this is a good start for anyone wanting to jump in IT

:

Thank you! I'm glad I was able to jump-start your career!




No comments:

Post a Comment