Saturday, January 11, 2020

Edit Your Complex Resume, Cover Letter Or Linkedin











About:

I am a  Certified Resume Writer (CPRW) with over 12 years of experience working with industry leaders as a Senior Recruiter and hiring Manager. I know what your hiring manager is looking to hire. I was also chosen as a guest writer for Amazon, and other venues:



It takes me HOURS to write resumes. Complex resumes are further reviewed by either a technical editor or general editor.



Please add on the correct ‘extra’ you were quoted in the initial gig contact me with any questions!  If you have doubts about the quality of my services, please read my reviews!



I look forward to playing a key part in landing your dream job! 

 

Education: Ph.D., MS, PMP, BA

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Still my go to seller for this type of work.

Seller's Response:

She was very easy to work with and she met my expectations. I plan to use her services again in the future and I plan to refer her to my friends.

:

Thank you. It was a great experience working with you.

:

Great experience!

:

Outstanding Experience!




No comments:

Post a Comment