Thursday, January 16, 2020

Design Or Redesign A Business Oriented Resume For Job











About:

welome to my gig


★ Professional Resume Writing Services
★ Cover Letter Writing
★ LinkedIn Writing and Optimization 


Please message me prior to placing your order. Many resumes require a custom quote or additional gigs. I want you to get the BEST available package for your needs! 
I Will Write a Custom Resume to Help You Land Your Dream Job!
Are you ready to take the next step in your career? Select one of the packages below to get started. I am a triple certified Master Resume Writer with a lot of experience writing professional resumes. I write documents that produce results. I also provide coaching to help you optimize your individual submissions within scanning systems. 


Your resume needs to stand out from the competition if you want to land a great job. After all, employers on average only spend a minute reading each resume.



✎ Package 1 - Professional Resume
✎ Package 2 - Professional Resume + Cover Letter
✎ Package 3 - Professional Resume + Cover Letter + LinkedIn


✪ 100% Satisfaction Guarantee ✪


Drop me a message if you have any questions


Don't waste your time just hit the order buttton now and don't forget to text me before placing the order :-)


THANKS



Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment