Wednesday, January 15, 2020

Review Your Resume And Prepare You To Land That Big Job











About:

With 20 years experience in coaching people, building teams and business improvement, I want to use my experience to help you pursue the career you want.



With extensive experience interviewing candidates for roles at all levels, I have seen many great resumes over the years, and a lot more that aren't so good!  Likewise, I've seen some extremely confident candidates during interview who just don't have any substance behind their words, and some lacking confidence who have been genuinely brilliant members of the team.



When you apply for any job, you have a few seconds to make an impression with your resume, and mere minutes at the beginning of an interview.  Make sure it's a positive one that allows the best version of yourself to take centre stage!



As senior business leader, the first thing I look for when interviewing candidates for roles in my team is authenticity.  Let me help you develop the right mindset so you can apply for the job you want with confidence and let your future employers see you shine!



Send me a message to discuss your situation and we can create a customised gig tailored to your needs.



Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment