Sunday, January 19, 2020

Transform Your Story Into A Resume











About:

To put it simply, I'm prepared to use a wide range of communication skills to produce a resume you're proud to share. 



You will submit an existing resume or collection of experience, as well as an example job description toward which you're aiming. 




After examining your documents, I will initiate a phone call or video chat to address your key goals and concerns. Together, we'll collect any additional information that may be necessary. 



I will produce a high-impact, professional, and polished resume package, including a PDF file (ideal for e-introductions), the source file (ideal for future revisions), and comprehensive notes about why I've built your resume the way I have.   

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment