Tuesday, January 14, 2020

Help You Prepare For Your Ideal Career











About:

An alumni of Louisiana State University, I have earned a Bachelor of Science degree in Psychology and a Master of Arts in Liberal Arts, with a minor and concentration in African and African American Studies, and I am very knowledgeable of the stress and confusion that accompanies discovering the right educational and career paths, particularly with broad degrees that generate endless possibilities. I aim to make this discovery process easier by sharing the skills I have acquired during my own journey and ensuring you will not have to navigate your own journey alone. I will provide consulting services that include, but is not limited to, determining career goals, discovering career opportunities, course selection (if still acquiring your degree or pursuing a higher degree), resume and cover letter building, job search, interview prep, volunteering opportunities, and skill building. Tips are highly encouraged!



***Please contact me before placing your order to receive a custom order based on your needs and/or to ensure I can best fit your needs.*** 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

She gave me sound advice to work out on my career path. Im glad i came across her. Definitely recommend her!

Seller's Response:

Excellent. Speedy response! Expert knowledge!

Seller's Response:

Oh I got so much more work for Ms. Erica! I love her work, love that she communicates with me and ask questions! THANK YOU!!!

:

It's always a pleasure working with Karolyn! I look forward to more projects in the future.

:

I absolutely love working with you....




No comments:

Post a Comment