Friday, January 10, 2020

Design Modern Resume Or CV For You











About:

Welcome to My Gig...!!



Hello..,, I am Abubakar Microsoft Certified as well as a professional Photoshop Editor. I'll design, rewrite or edit your Resume/CV  or cover letter in such a way that creates a lasting and positive impression on the employers.


Are you looking for a new job, or are fresh from school let me help you to write an effective resume, I will highlights your Skills, Achievements, Experience and Area of Expertise to immediately grab attention to win the job.



☛ Here is a breakdown of what I offering



★Any Resume Design of Your Choice.



★Persuasive and Engaging Text.



★Unlimited Revisions.



★Dynamic cover letter created from scratch, tailored to you and easily editable for any job you apply to in the future.



★Full Customer Satisfaction Guaranteed



✪About design✪

I can provide any design you prefer on your resume, basic requirements and principles of resume writing in your field.




          ☛ Order now  and get started on your career...!



Thank you..


Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment