Friday, January 10, 2020

Redesign And Create Your Resume Or Cover Letter And Linkedin











About:

Dear Viewer Welcome to my Gig, I am unique Resume/CV and cover letter writer. I have over 5 years’ experience of assisting people from all over the world and help them to secure their dream job. I am not just writing your resume but I shall Design it so it will create powerful impact on employer and he will definitely impress with your resume.



 Package offers:

 

  • Pack1 - Professional Resume
  • Pack 2 - Professional Resume + Cover Letter
  • Pack 3 - Professional Resume + Cover Letter + LinkedIn



Benefits:

 

  • 100% Satisfaction in work
  • If you're not happy with my work then, you'll refund money.
  • I will provide your Resume/Cover Letter EDITABLE FILE for FREE.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment